Not a bug

Build

Filip D vor 2 Jahren aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren 2

UnityEnginy 2020.2.6f1

Building the project end with error. "ArgumentException: The Assembly ZeroFormatter is referenced by PREspective ('Assets/Plugins/PREspective/PREspective.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.

UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at <8c48e4bc2ff34638b69095cbb65e2e27>:0)

UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at <8c48e4bc2ff34638b69095cbb65e2e27>:0)

UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String[] paths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at <8c48e4bc2ff34638b69095cbb65e2e27>:0)

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)"

I Change Global functions "public static List GetGroups()" and "GetAllWithGroup(string group)" But, In corpasion it was witout differences.

I tried to build with differed API settings .NET 2.0 ant .NET 4.x

Probably there is probably problem with PREspective.dll, that doesn't properly connected to Unity, but I am not sure.

Do anybody has an idea ? thank you all.

Antwort

Antwort
Not a bug

You have PREspective in your project (Prespective is another Digital Twin product). It is not a part of Game4Automation which is causing your problems. Please delete everything of Prespective or start with an empty project.

Antwort
Not a bug

You have PREspective in your project (Prespective is another Digital Twin product). It is not a part of Game4Automation which is causing your problems. Please delete everything of Prespective or start with an empty project.

Thanks, I already fixed that by Creating new project and importing assets again.