Answered

Licence

Edu 4 months ago updated by Support 4 months ago 1

Good morning

I have the OPCU4Unity license and I am currently working with the personal version of Unity.

I am developing a project for a client in his factory, my questions are the following:

- Can I implement this development in my client's factory with Unity Personal without licensing problems with Unity?

- If the entire project exceeds €100,000, even if the development in Unity is only a small part, should I change the license in Unity?

It is a private project that will never be in the appstore.

In your opinion, what do you think is the best way (in terms of licensing with Unity) to do industrial projects without having problems?

Thank you very much for your attention

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hello,

if you don't deliver our solution as source code but only as compliled applications you can do everything what you want. 

Concerning Unity you should check Unity license conditions carefully but generally if you really earn money you need to use a Unity Professional license at least.

Best regards

Thomas

Answer
Answered

Hello,

if you don't deliver our solution as source code but only as compliled applications you can do everything what you want. 

Concerning Unity you should check Unity license conditions carefully but generally if you really earn money you need to use a Unity Professional license at least.

Best regards

Thomas