Answered

Student Access

kai grundmann 4 years ago in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional updated by Support 4 years ago 2

Dear Thomas

I am currently working as a student at the Corporate University of Baden-Württemberg on my bachelor thesis on machine simulation and automation.

G4A is helping me a lot with my thesis. I find it very intuitive and easy to use. Furthermore, your Youtube tutorials are very helpful in learning the basics of G4A.

I was wondering whether professional licenses will be available for students in the near future?

I am looking forward to your feedback.

With kind regards

Kai Grundmann

Answer

Answer
Under review

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. We are not planning to do that. The Starter version is meant for for free usage. In very rare cases we are developing things together with universities, companies or students in bachelor thesis and in this case we are suppling for free licenses based on special test contracts.

Best regards

Thomas

BAD, I'M UNSATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by kai grundmann 4 years ago
Answer
Under review

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback. We are not planning to do that. The Starter version is meant for for free usage. In very rare cases we are developing things together with universities, companies or students in bachelor thesis and in this case we are suppling for free licenses based on special test contracts.

Best regards

Thomas