Beantwortet

About OPCUA, Licence and use

matthieu leroux vor 4 Jahren in OPCUA4Unity aktualisiert von Support vor 4 Jahren 1

Hello, i work as a developper for a small company. We recently started working with your tool Game4Automation in Unity for industrial projects, and especially with the OPCUA4Unity technology. I understood that this specific part in Game4Automation has been developped following Trager Technologies.

As a company we have one Unity account on which we are actually creating two projects, our problem right now is that my coworker often get LicenceException about the use of OPCUA, which i don't. I was then wondering on what type of licence the Opc.uafx library was incorporated inside Game4Automation, do we need to purchase two licence of Game4Automation to avoid any licence troubles and the 30 minutes free trial of Opc ua technology?

I hope you will get this message, i can precise anything if needed.

Have a great day!

Antwort

Antwort
Beantwortet

Hi Matthieu,

if you are working in parallel, you need to have 2 Game4Automation licenses. Game4Automation is a Editor Extension that means that you need to have one license per seat.

There seem to be sometimes a problem with the included OPCUA license. We can't see the same problem on our computers, but I had one other customer with the same problem. The reason is the included OPCUA dll and it's licensing mechanism. We are working on an update of the included OPCUA dlls and this will solve most probably the problem. 

Best regards

Thomas

Antwort
Beantwortet

Hi Matthieu,

if you are working in parallel, you need to have 2 Game4Automation licenses. Game4Automation is a Editor Extension that means that you need to have one license per seat.

There seem to be sometimes a problem with the included OPCUA license. We can't see the same problem on our computers, but I had one other customer with the same problem. The reason is the included OPCUA dll and it's licensing mechanism. We are working on an update of the included OPCUA dlls and this will solve most probably the problem. 

Best regards

Thomas