Beantwortet

Why my g4a project everytime I enter play mode stops working?

Matteo vor 3 Jahren in General Questions aktualisiert vor 3 Jahren 6

H, I'm currently working on my first project. I have added some drive scripts and some Mu and source, it is small at the moment and without any physics, but every time I press the play button to see my scripts in action, unity stops working and it took approx 3 mins to start or close the play mode and all the changes I made will disappear even though I saved them, I am talking about the bottom entity inside the game4automation gameobject. I tried to uninstall unity a couple of times, and this issue is still here only for my projects with the g4a asset on it, all my other unity projects ( even bigger one) will run without any problem. I should also mention that my pc is new and powerful. How can I fix this? I need to work on my final dissertation and like this is impossible.
Thanks

Antwort

Antwort
Beantwortet

Based on your description it is hard to say where your problem is. Did you followed these steps?

https://forum.game4automation.com/knowledge-bases/2/articles/193-step-by-step-guide-if-you-have-problems

If these steps don't help please export us your project and we will look into it.

Antwort
Beantwortet

Based on your description it is hard to say where your problem is. Did you followed these steps?

https://forum.game4automation.com/knowledge-bases/2/articles/193-step-by-step-guide-if-you-have-problems

If these steps don't help please export us your project and we will look into it.

EDIT:
now it seems that everything is not working, I cant even load a scene nor do anything on unity, everything is broke, seems that the issue with play mode is now acting for every action i do on unity.

Please follow the steps mentioned above - and send us your project if all that steps do not help!

I did all the steps in your link everything seems to be correct. 
I'm starting a new project from scratch and i hope that this issue will not come back again

If it comes up please send us your project. We would like to see what your problem is. We don't know so far this behavior..

At the moment is working just fine, ill keep you updated. Thanks