Completed

Hello Thomas,I want to connect to RobotStudio。

Stupiddog 2 years ago in OPCUA4Unity updated 2 years ago 8
I watched your video(ABB RobotStudio with Unity and Game4Automation)it show you use OPCUA to connect,I want to use OPCUA too,but I don't how to do it,could you make a video show me how to do it?Thanks very much!

Answer

Answer

This interface is working without Simit it is just using the Simit Interface on ABB Robot Studio side (G4A is acting like Simit)

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

Very good Thomas

Satisfaction mark by Stupiddog 2 years ago

Hello Thomas,I use Kepserver to be OPCUA server,and I have connect RobotStudio and Game4automation to server。but I can’t find the Axis1-6 rotation float,do I need do something else?What should I do?Looking forward your reply,thanks Thomas。

Hello Thomas,I can creat some tags in OPCUA server and I can read the value in Unity,but I don't know how to set the current axis rotation to these tags。I see you can do it in the video,could you make a detail video?Thanks very much。

Completed

You should find the axis somewhere in the OPCUA adress range. Please understand that our standard support only covers bug fixing and helping on errors but no kind of training or application support. If you need we could offer you a custom training and support package.

You could also use the direct ABB connection like shown in this video:

Thank you Thomas,it looks like need a simit to use ABB RobotStudio Interface,but I don‘t have,can I connect to RobotStudio without simit like in this video?

Answer

This interface is working without Simit it is just using the Simit Interface on ABB Robot Studio side (G4A is acting like Simit)

Hello Thomas,Thank you very much!I try use simit,it works well。It's my fault to thought I need use Simit software to connect RobotStudio interface。Thanks for your patience to help me。

Hello Thomas,which OPCUA server did you use?I want to try it。

Hello Thomas,I tried many times but always failed,I don't know how Robotstudio erery Axis value connect to OPCUA server.Could you make a video show me how to do it?Or some pictures to show me the right way.Thank you very much.