when i import nodes,it will happen.100%

+1
Wird überprüft

Please try not to import not all nodes and select a topnodeid.

but i select only one node, the problem is still happen.my opcserver is prosys, another problem:if i donot input the user and password,i canot connect the server.

Can you turn  in the OPCUA interface  the DebugMode to true and send us the content of the console log?

if i input the username it will cause this problem.it connect success,but connot import node,as you can see,it just only six node.

this is my opcserver config,i can use opcwatch connect it,it works good.

but if i donot input the username,i canot connect it,the err is like this:

[OPCUA Interface - Connection Error Sequence contains no matching element] 

i have replace the new code whice you sent to me.

i try it again,now,i can connect it without input username ,but when i import node,the problem is still happen.

Exception: Exception of type 'System.Exception' was thrown.
LibUA.MemoryBufferExtensions.Decode (LibUA.Core.MemoryBuffer mem, LibUA.Core.NodeId& id) (at Assets/game4automation/private/Interfaces/OPCUA4Unity/private/LibUA/MemoryBufferExtensions.cs:1865)
LibUA.MemoryBufferExtensions.Decode (LibUA.Core.MemoryBuffer mem, LibUA.Core.ReferenceDescription& rd) (at Assets/game4automation/private/Interfaces/OPCUA4Unity/private/LibUA/MemoryBufferExtensions.cs:1126)
LibUA.Client.Browse (LibUA.Core.BrowseDescription[] requests, System.UInt32 requestedMaxReferencesPerNode, LibUA.Core.BrowseResult[]& results) (at Assets/game4automation/private/Interfaces/OPCUA4Unity/private/LibUA/Client.cs:2795)
game4automation.OPCUA_Interface.ImportNodes (System.String nodeid) (at Assets/game4automation/private/Interfaces/OPCUA4Unity/OPCUA_Interface.cs:289)
game4automation.OPCUA_Interface.ImportNodes () (at Assets/game4automation/private/Interfaces/OPCUA4Unity/OPCUA_Interface.cs:258)
game4automation.OPCUA_Interface.EditorImportNodes () (at Assets/game4automation/private/Interfaces/OPCUA4Unity/OPCUA_Interface.cs:266)
game4automation.OPCUAInterfaceEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/game4automation/private/Interfaces/OPCUA4Unity/private/Editor/OPCUAInterfaceEditor.cs:20)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass59_0.b__0 () (at <5b3c67ecf94144358824df756e1fb6eb>:0)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr, Boolean&)

This error is new for us. Any way to test on one of our machines with your OPCUA server. Is there a demo version available?

i have send it to you,please check your email.