Not a bug

Importing realvirtual.IO Simulation 2021 asset compilation error

Ernesto 2 years ago in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional updated 2 years ago 8

I'm getting the following compilation error when importing the realvirtual.io Simulation 2021 asset to my proyect (Unity Editor version 2021.3.2f1):

Assets\game4automation-Simulation\ConveyorSystems\private\ObjectScripts\CrossBeltElement.cs(13,61): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IChainElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I'm using the latest version of Game4Automation Digital Twin Professional 2020.

Any idea?

Thank you in advance!

Answer

+1
Answer
Not a bug

Hi,

it is only possible to combine Professional 2021 with Simualtion 2021, Professional 2020 with Simulation 2021 is not working.

Cheers

Thomas

+1
Answer
Not a bug

Hi,

it is only possible to combine Professional 2021 with Simualtion 2021, Professional 2020 with Simulation 2021 is not working.

Cheers

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for the quick response.

There is not an update from Digital Twin Prosessional 2020 to 2021?

Kind regards,

Ernesto

You can upgrade your license. When did you purchased it - from the Unity Asset Store or from us directly?

Dear Thomas,

I did purchase it on May 6 2022 from Unity asset store.

If you purchased Professional 2021 on May 6 this year you should be able to upgrade for free to Professional 2022.

If there is a problem doing this please send me your invoice and I will check with Unity.

I purchased for Professional 2020 (the only available on the asset store) and now I don't know how to upgrade to professional 2021.

Please, let me know how to upgrade it.

Thank you in advance!

+1

As far as I know it should be available for 0€ under this link if you login with your account into the Unity Asset Store:

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/utilities/realvirtual-io-digital-twin-professional-2021-224043

Dear Thomas,

All good! Thank you for your help! 

Kind regards,

Ernesto