Beantwortet

Unity Input System Problem

VIZtech4 vor 1 vor einem Jahr in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional aktualisiert vor 1 vor einem Jahr 2

Hello, I am new to realvirtual but have followed some tutorial videos with success using the professional version.

I have a problem though with inputs, it appears the Unity input system under Project Settings is being used by the game4automation system.

I tried to use an XBOX controller for moving a robot arm in Axis mode but the joystick inputs are not working as they do with just the native Unity input system.

What do I need to do to get this working please.

Antwort

Antwort
Beantwortet

Hi, I am sorry. I don't have an answer to that out of the box. Yes we are using old (standard) input system. Maybe this collides with the XBOX Controller system. I don't know which kind of input system the XBOX Controller is using. Maybe you need to do changes within the game4automation folder in the scene, changing settings of the input module or changing things in the code of scene mouse navigation.

Antwort
Beantwortet

Hi, I am sorry. I don't have an answer to that out of the box. Yes we are using old (standard) input system. Maybe this collides with the XBOX Controller system. I don't know which kind of input system the XBOX Controller is using. Maybe you need to do changes within the game4automation folder in the scene, changing settings of the input module or changing things in the code of scene mouse navigation.

Thank you for your reply.

I installed the new Unity input system today and so far it appears the XBOX controller is working as it should inside a game4automation scene, so I think this is the answer.

Thank you.