Answered

Application name on OPC UA port is not supported

Elio 1 year ago in OPCUA4Unity updated by Support 1 year ago 5

Hello,

I am trying to connect a CS9 controller from Stäubli, but the OPC UA server is published on the following address: 

opc.tcp://172.XXX.XXX.XXX:4880/Staubli

This last "/Staubli" data can not be written in the Port field or any other in OPC UA script, so the connection can not be stablished... It is not possible to modify the address in the controller, so I would like to know how can I define this address to properly connnect my server.

Answer

Answer
Under review

This feature will be included in the next release (2021.14) which will be available about 17.02.2023

You mean that you want remote access to test it? I can provide you temporary access through Teamviewer, but we need to be coordinated since the OPC UA server on the robotic controller is blocked every 2 hours and needs to be manually restarted. 

Ok, let me know if I can help. Just one comment, in UaExpert the address is defined in a single URL input box and it is working fine. Maybe is worthy to consider this aproach instead of using two separate fields for server IP and port.

Thanks!

Is this number? I can not find this InvoicID... 

Your order number: CPM38993/2021

Answer
Under review

This feature will be included in the next release (2021.14) which will be available about 17.02.2023