Fixed

Interface Siemens SIMIT (PRO) to UNITY

Benjamin@WSA 11 months ago in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional updated by Support 10 months ago 5

Hello Thomas, 

I would like to set up a connection from Unity to Simit via the "Siemens Simit (PRO)" interface. I downloaded the files from Siemens and installed according to the documentation. Then I tried to connect the whole thing to the realvirtual.io interface. The connection was also successful. According to the realvirtual.io documentation, the signals to be exchanged should be attached to the interface as "children". Now to the problem: Simit does not get the signals from Unity i have attached. Could you see where the Problem is?

Image 916

Image 917

Thanks a lot for your help

Answer

Answer
Fixed

It is fixed in realvirtual Professional 2021.19 and 2022.02 and above.

Under review

Hi Benjamin,

I think we need to debug this together because we never have been able to test the Siemens Simit interface in depth, because we have no license for it. 

I think we need a Teamviewer session together and debug what is going on. I am available next week on Tuesday at 9:00 for example or Thursday at 09:00.

Best regards

Thomas

Same problem. Any updates?

Hi, anybody of you able to debug with us?

I am! Just mail me when you want to schedule the Teamviewer session. Thomas should have all my contacts.

Roberto

Answer
Fixed

It is fixed in realvirtual Professional 2021.19 and 2022.02 and above.