Fixed

Assertion failed on expression: 'CompareApproximately(SqrMagnitude(result), 1.0F)'

R S 9 months ago in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional updated by Support 9 months ago 2

I played the project on the "Game" screen. However, when I click the right mouse button, I get the following error and nothing is rendered on the "Game" screen.

- Assertion failed on expression: 'CompareApproximately(SqrMagnitude(result), 1.0F)'
UnityEngine.Quaternion:Internal_FromEulerRad (UnityEngine.Vector3)

- transform.position assign attempt for 'Main Camera' is not valid. Input position is { NaN, NaN, NaN }.
UnityEngine.Transform:set_position (UnityEngine.Vector3)

Ubuntu22.04, Unity 2022.3.7f1, realvirtual.io Digital Twin Professional 2022 Ver.2022.6.0Ubuntu22.04, Unity 2022.3.7f1, realvirtual.io Digital Twin Professional 2022 Ver.2022.6.0

Screencast from 2023年08月16日 23時43分29秒.webm

Answer

Answer
Fixed

Got it - Linux is not supporting Screen.dpi. You should insert this in line 456 in SceneMouseNavigation. It will be part of the next release in 3-4 weeks, for the moment you should change the code manually.

#if (UNITY_EDTOR_LINUX || UNITY_STANDALONE_LINUX)
DPIScale = 1;
#else
DPIScale = 144/Screen.dpi;
#endif

Under review

You are right - this happens only on Linux - will need to check and get back to you.

Answer
Fixed

Got it - Linux is not supporting Screen.dpi. You should insert this in line 456 in SceneMouseNavigation. It will be part of the next release in 3-4 weeks, for the moment you should change the code manually.

#if (UNITY_EDTOR_LINUX || UNITY_STANDALONE_LINUX)
DPIScale = 1;
#else
DPIScale = 144/Screen.dpi;
#endif