Beantwortet

I see you are working on an interface to Fanuc Roboguide. This is a key interest for us. How is it coming along?

Jeff Williams vor 4 Jahren in General Questions aktualisiert von Support vor 4 Jahren 4

Antwort

Antwort

Hi Jeff,

you will need the Professional version because all the "advanced" interfaces are part of Professional (like the needed Shared Memory Interface to PLCConnect).

Currently the PLCConnect developers are developing a "special" Game4Automation Interface what will be a "special" PLCConnect Interface on the Game4Automation Professional side. But the current version and standard Shared Memory should also work.

I will get you a PLCConnet trial and some documentation on it. It might take until end of this week. Could you please send me your full contact data to info@game4automation.com.

Thanks and best regards

Thomas

GUT, ICH BIN ZUFRIEDEN.
Zufriedenheit von Jeff Williams vor 4 Jahren
Wird überprüft

Hi Jeff,

a Fanuc Roboguide interface is already available based on a partner solution. It is called PLCConnect standalone ant it it is providing an intermediate interface between Game4Automation and several robot controllers (ABB, Fanuc, Kuka). The price is about 1200€ a year. Are you interested in getting a trial / offer?

Best regards

Thomas

Thomas, Thank you for the quick reply.Yes, it sounds like a trial might be a good starting point. Will it work with your “Starter” version, or should I get “Professional”?
Alternatively, is the documentation for PLCConnect available? Can you give me some more details on what a “RoboGuide Interface” means?
I’m completely new to Unity, but have a ton of experience with RoboGuide.

Kind Regards,Jeff Williams
Antwort

Hi Jeff,

you will need the Professional version because all the "advanced" interfaces are part of Professional (like the needed Shared Memory Interface to PLCConnect).

Currently the PLCConnect developers are developing a "special" Game4Automation Interface what will be a "special" PLCConnect Interface on the Game4Automation Professional side. But the current version and standard Shared Memory should also work.

I will get you a PLCConnet trial and some documentation on it. It might take until end of this week. Could you please send me your full contact data to info@game4automation.com.

Thanks and best regards

Thomas