Wird überprüft

OPC UA connection with Rexroth ctrlX

benedikt mayenberger vor 2 Jahren in OPCUA4Unity aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren 6

Hi, we tried to create a simulation with G4A and OPCUA4Unity together with a Rexroth ctrlX as OPC UA server. But unfortunate the client doesn't want to connect. The ctrlX offers only secure Endpoints but the OPCUA4Unity doesn't accepts them. Is there a reason for that or could we configure the client to accept this?

Image 493

Image 494

Image 495

Antwort

Antwort

Please try both - latest OPCUA4Unity and the version before. We replaced the full OPCUA basis library in latest release.

Wird überprüft

Which version of our OPCIA client are you using? We just changed the basis framework in latest release.

Hi, sorry for the late answer... I didn't got a notification although I subscribed this feed.

I don't realy remember from which G4A version the OPCUA4Unity is but the main dll has this Version:

Do I only have to try the latest G4A and the OPCUA4Unity of this will potentially do the job?

Antwort

Please try both - latest OPCUA4Unity and the version before. We replaced the full OPCUA basis library in latest release.

OPCUA4Unity from G4A 2020.15 still does not connect to the ctrlX endpoints. Only the error message in Unity changed. With other clients like UaExpert from UnifiedAutomation some self-written clients we can connect to the endpoints.