Gestartet

OPCUA4Unity can't connect to opcua server with username and password

penjami rantakangas vor 2 Jahren in OPCUA4Unity aktualisiert von Support vor 2 Jahren 5

Anonymous connection works fine, but when using a username and password, the console doesn't show any errors in creating the connection, but I am not able to read or write to nodes. Also the server doesn't acknowledge the connection. Even when using application certificates the connection doesn't work properly. Using OPC Watch or UaExpert I can easily connect to the server with the username and password.

Antwort

Antwort

Unity is connecting successfully but afterwards no nodes are available when the connection is done with a username and password. Are there any special security settings on the nodes itself in the server which could prevent the reading when loggin in with a user?

Wird überprüft

Will need to ckeck. Are you able to share your server for testing ?

I sent the test server as a private ticket message.

Yes, received it - will work on it tomorrow.

Antwort

Unity is connecting successfully but afterwards no nodes are available when the connection is done with a username and password. Are there any special security settings on the nodes itself in the server which could prevent the reading when loggin in with a user?