Completed

Do you have any suggestions about how webgl(unity3D) communicates with twincat by realvirtual.io

Dragon Yun 2 weeks ago in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional updated 2 days ago 8

as i descripte,i want to complete a machine digital twin which is similar with the example demo from your website shows.

Image 1092

Image 1091

Answer

Answer

I don't think, that we are publishing a special video for TwinCAT HMI. Besides symbol annotation and that you need special licenses (TF2000) - see section prerequisites - there is nothing special about this interface. What is your problem, do you have any error messages, things we should explain in our documentation? 

Completed

You can use TwinCATHMI Interface (see https://doc.realvirtual.io/components-and-scripts/interfaces/twincat-hmi). Beckhoff ADS is not able to communicate to a Webbrowser because of Browser limitations.

Best regards

Thomas

some messages for you as follow,hope for your answer

thanks for your suggestion,do you have any other tutorials about how should we do TwinCATHMI communicates with Unity(for webgl publish Platform).I try to read documentation about TwinCATHMI chapter,but i think there are many details be Omitted. so it is so difficult to complete my test demo.

Answer

I don't think, that we are publishing a special video for TwinCAT HMI. Besides symbol annotation and that you need special licenses (TF2000) - see section prerequisites - there is nothing special about this interface. What is your problem, do you have any error messages, things we should explain in our documentation? 

hi thomas:

my environment is:

BEST HTTP V2 2.8.6

REALIO 2022.12 pro

I have alread finished script difinetion and TwinCAT3(Licenses、PLC Project) and TwinCATHMI configuration. But I still got those error info as follow picture.As we see , Websocket cliet has connected to Server, but it send a error message,i don't know how to make this trouble.
Please give me some ideas, i will check immediately.

Image 1093

Looks likte there is a user permission setting missing on the TwinCAT HMI server. We are not experts in that, please check the TwinCAT documentation.

Thanks for your tips about “user permission”,I realize that the problem is make by clients have no permission to add symbol or update list of subscription,So I check relative settings about permission of guest,and now,It work well.
Best regards

if you can take a video about TwincatHMI and unity,it will work well.it is seen like your vides in your youtube channel