Wird überprüft

S7PLCSIM Advance connection problem

Kantale vor 3 Monaten in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional aktualisiert von Support vor 3 Monaten 5

Hello Sir,

Currently I have added the PLC Advance interface to my project. Also successfully to run the PLCSim advancedCoupler.exe. But after that, it shows that PLCSIMAdvance runtime not available. Can you please help on this

Image 1149

Wird überprüft

Hi, 

did you followed this:

https://doc.realvirtual.io/components-and-scripts/interfaces/plcsim-advanced#interface-configuration

Specially did you provided the path to your local Siemens.Simatic.Simulation.Runtime.Api.x86.dll and did you checked if you after starting the simulation find this dll in the streaming assets folder?

Best regards
Thomas

Yes sir, We have followed the procedure step by step as per your shared link. Also the dll file is automatically came in the path. And after trying to import data/run the simulation, Same dll is coming in the streaming asset folder. but still the problem remains same. i.e-> PLC advanced runtime Not running.  Please find the attachment 

Image 1150

Can you send us your console log and tell us what is displayed in the interface status?

Image 1153

There is no error in the console log. Also the siemens DLL path is also looks fine. Pleas look into my attachment

Image 1154

Please turn the DebugMode on on the PLCSimAdvancedInterface and check the log (both console and unity).

Please also replace your PLCSimAdvancedCoupter against this one and send us what you see in the Console log: PLCSimAdvancedCoupler.zip