Not a bug

plugin disappeared.

Oliver33 2 months ago in realvirtual.io Starter and Professional updated 2 months ago 3

I purchased and installed the realvirtual.io plugin in Unity. Initially, everything worked fine, but after a few days, when I restarted Unity, all content related to realvirtual.io reported errors, and the toolbar options related to the plugin disappeared.

Image 1152

Under review

Hello, have you deleted something in the project. It seems that some scripts are missing. This may be related to wrong assembly definitions or maybe the scripts are really missing. The first thing you should try is to delete the library folder in the Unity project and restart Unity.

If something in the realvirtual.io folder was accidentally deleted or changed, you can try to simply import realvirtual.io back into your project. It is always recommended to make backups or use a revision management system such as PlasticSCM.

Not a bug

If you encounter issues, follow these steps to resolve them while keeping references to realvirtual.io components in your user scenes:

1. Close Unity.
  2. Delete the Library folder in your project directory. This action clears cached data and forces Unity to rebuild the project.
  3. Restart Unity. Unity will regenerate necessary files from scratch.
  4. If the problem persists, close Unity again.
  5. Delete the entire realvirtual folder from your project. This action removes all realvirtual.io assets and configurations.
  6. Open Unity again. Unity will load without the removed assets, but your scene references should remain intact.
  7. Re-import the realvirtual.io Asset. This step ensures that all components are restored, and references in your scenes to realvirtual.io components are preserved.

These steps should help resolve most issues while maintaining the integrity of your references to realvirtual.io components in your user scenes.

Thanks for the reply, it does not work .Finally, I have to create a new project。 I am using PlasticSCM. It's OK so far. Thank again.