Fixed

OPCUA problems - doesnt Import any In-/Outputs

AndreS2 vor 2 Jahren in OPCUA4Unity aktualisiert von Support vor 4 Wochen 8

Hey there,

first of all - the example Project provided with the Unified Automation OPCUA Server is working fine. 

Im using the latest Release of G4A which is 2020.16-beta-1123 and Unity Version 2020.3.19

The PLC is created in TIA Portal v17 which sends it to PLCSimAdvanced v4.0.

(Yes(!) i know i could use the PLCSimAdvanced Interface, but for now i have to stick to the OPCUA Interface)

This is what OPC Watch looks like when connected to my PLC which has an OPCUA Server:

Image 565

You can see the Inputs and Outputs. 

When trying to import these Nodes into Unity with the G4A Framework im getting

Image 566

In the "PLCOutputBool.cs", when changing from

Image 567

to

Image 568

The import finishes with no more errors.

Image 569

But now looking into Unitys Hierarchy, no In-/Outputs where generated.(No Dropdown available at the Input & Ouput Gameobject)

Image 570

Even then whole "PLC_1" Node is missing in Unity.

Image 571

Antwort

Antwort

It is solved @Robin: thanks a lot for your help.

It will be included in release 2022.12.

For everybody having same issue before - please integrate this into OPCUA_Interface.cs:

Image 1081

Wird überprüft

Hi,

can you share your PLCSIM-Advanced project (PLCSIMAdvanced 3.0)? Can be a simlified one with just the inputs and outputs.

Thanks

This is the PLCSimAdvanced 4.0 PLC Instance which was in the "Virutal Simatic Memory Card" of PLCSimAdvanced.

opcua.7z

Thanks for your help.

Hi, I am sorry we just have PLCSIMAdvanced3.0. Are you able to downgrad to this version? Thanks.

Because i need it, i will take a look into downgrading......

Beside that, PLCSimAdvanced v4 is out for more than a year now, you should consider upgrading and supporting the newest version.

Game4Automation is an open and extensible platform. We have interfaces to many different tools. I'm sorry, but we can't afford to buy all the different tools available on the market and always upgrade to the latest version. So your support is very much appreciated.

Any updates here?

Antwort

It is solved @Robin: thanks a lot for your help.

It will be included in release 2022.12.

For everybody having same issue before - please integrate this into OPCUA_Interface.cs:

Image 1081